Looking for a Solution designer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake detailed design work. Ensure designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines.
- Provide specialist advice to the business regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance.
- Provide implementation governance to ensure the implemented software meets the design requirements.
- Provide design input to the process of preparing estimates for initiatives being shaped for the service.
- Develop high-level and functional design documents.
- Identify and resolve cross-capability, cross-release issues that impact the business architecture integrity.
- In conjunction with Architects and Solutions Design Leads, ensure developed components fit cohesively within the enterprise architecture.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, development standards, tips and techniques for tools, building components, test plans, test scripts and project deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven analysis and design experience on complex projects.
- Experience across the software development lifecycle, including high-level estimation and business case development.
- Systems integration experience in complex legacy environments involving mainframe transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components.
- Experience of working within, and contributing towards, Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards.
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform.
- Experience in designing cloud-based solutions preferably in AWS. Cloud certifications are highly desirable.
In return you will be offered a rewarding work environment, structured training, structured career progression, hack days and personal development in a supportive team environment.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 197557