Be part of a large and established architecture practice in the financial services industry where you will lead and drive the definition of end-to-end high level designs for solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture. You will be the conduit between the Development team and the Architecture for all designs.
- Ensure the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution's traceability.
- Ensure the solution design is implemented as specified over entire lifecycle of project/program, and managing changes to the architecture by ensuring stakeholders are informed.
- Assess high level design options to ensure fit to Architecture Principles and escalate any architecture issues/exemptions.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, MSD, Technical Services and Asset specialists with the scoping of projects.
- Communicate and coordinate acceptance of the high level design by the Solution Architecture, MSD, Business, Technical Services, Testing Services, Asset Teams and Support.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong Technical Lead or Technical Architect
- Coding experience in Java, Rest, API, mobile - highly desirable
- Continuous improvement mindset - will work on the process not just in the process
- Has agile experience (worked in a large agile environment)
- Strong communication skills and can articulate well - you will need to demonstrate an ability to influence in this role
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW with your latest resume and a cover letter explaining your relevant experience to the role.