Solution Design Lead - Kronos
- 6 months contract
- At least 5 yrs. Of experience in Kronos - Time & attendance
- Design, configure functional solutions
The Solution Design Lead for Time and Productivity is responsible for the governance, design, configuration and of new Time and Productivity functional solutions and for the ongoing operational support of these solutions.
Key Essential skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Kronos Time & Attendance, Forecasting and Scheduling areas
- Ability to design and build solutions that are easily supportable and meet business needs.
- Ability to manage a team of permanent and contract functional resources and ensure the timely and quality delivery of solutions through that team.
- Successful and proven results through Kronos implementations, support and projects
- Knowledge of end-to-end development processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Strong experience in solution design
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 02 8267 2486 for more details about the role. Job id # 202816