One of our government clients is looking for Solution Architect ( Security and Cloud) to join their team to be based at Parramatta for an initial 4 months contract from the start date . The Solutions Architect will work with the lead architect to develop all relevant solution artefacts specifically around cloud platform design required for the program.
- Experience in integrating internal Identity management to cloud including privileged access management (Administration functions)
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies - Amazon or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure stack Hub is beneficial
- Experience in designing to ISM based Protected systems
- Experience in designing solutions and deployments using modern approaches including Agile, Devops
- Understanding of microservice architecture through containerization technologies e.g. Rancher, GCK, Vmware, Kubenates and service mesh implementations to assist in application hosting
- Ability to architect using the latest cloud innovations including SaaS, PaaS and with a background in either AWS or Azure services
- Demonstratable experience in designing a secure cloud by leveraging multiple layers of Security across cloud and Azure Cloud stack hub.
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .