Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
Initial contract till 19th Dec 2021
Our clients are looking for experienced and committed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer / Technical Consultants to join their team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect / Technical Consultants will be responsible for transforming business requirements into technical deliverables which they will help to deliver, while managing inter-stream dependencies.
This role will be required to work with multiple streams across the business, provide technical expertise, coupled with a strong analytical skill set. The successful candidate will have experience delivering previous D365 CRM implementations, along with implementation and integration of CPQ and financial tool sets. The project is utilising an Agile development methodology using Microsoft DevOps as the key tool.
- Working with the key teams and individuals, to document, develop, and implement core business functionality into the D365 environment
- Delivering functionality in line with industry standards and relevant best practices
- Turning business requirements into technical deliverables, while managing cross stream dependencies
- Techno Functional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, PowerApps Portal, Power Automate, Canvas Apps
- Extensive experience in developing Dynamics 365 solutions with custom workflows, plug-in creation and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors.
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with other line of business applications and legacy systems via 3rd party framework
- Experience in integrating and consuming Azure platform services such as Active Directory and B2C services, Azure Web Apps and Functions, API Management, Azure Service Bus, Event Grid and Data Factory
- Experience using DevOps (Repos for source control, and pipeline and release management for deployment), within an Agile delivery environment
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like .NET Core, REACT, RESTful APIs, JSON, OData, Jquery
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 211920.
Please note applications for this role close 4 pm Wednesday, 7th April 2021