- Initial 6 months Contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Services required
A new position has come to light for a Solutions Architect (with ERP experience) to join a market leader who will be responsible for development of solutions and cross-systems designs. This is a great opportunity for a proven architect to join as a senior member of the team and work directly on large transformation project. In this role you will lead the design, development, analysis, architecture and documentation of solution roadmaps and end-to-end blueprints. You will act as the key decision maker when architectural design decisions need to be taken and you'll benefit from working with colleagues who are experts across the entire Oracle product suite.
- Production of architecture to support the delivery of strategy
- Review conformity against deliverables
- Project Documentation
- Previous Experience as a solutions architect
- Certified Service Oriented Architect
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite ) technology stack
- Ability to architect the integration of distributed business solutions whether deployed on-premises or in public or private cloud.
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders
Our client is looking to interview next week. Apply now!!!