Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing Solution Architecture Descriptions
- Developing Solution Implementation Descriptions
- Developing Solution Infrastructure Implementation Descriptions
- Developing Solution Operational Implementation Descriptions
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Solution Architect providing strategic thinking leadership
- In-Depth experience in architecture methods and patterns
- Proven ability in developing cost effective solutions across various COTS and bespoke applications
- Solid background in Java, SOA and Integration
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197571.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.