Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a practiced Solution Architect for a contract role working in Canberra or Melbourne. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with up to 12-months in extensions.
Within this role you will be working on an integral program to design complex integrated systems including reviewing and interpreting business requirements to ensure alignment between user expectations and both current and future ICT capability.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership in the delivery of project objectives
- Working with the business to develop solutions
- Managing and developing teams
- Managing competing priorities and deliverables using sound project management strategies
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders of varying levels
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Solution Architect, and further experience as a Technical Team Lead.
- A background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring.
- Experience with SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL, Hibernate.
- Experience leading Agile ICT project teams and development experience in an Agile environment
- System / Solution Design abilities
- Technical leadership and strong technical knowledge in ICT to deliver well engineered solutions
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia are eligible to apply for this role.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 195338
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.