A leading, global IT company is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
- Lead and facilitate Architecture governance;
- Maintain technology relevance and agility in their enterprise architecture landscape;
- Lead and facilitate the enterprise wide development of the company's digital strategy in line with their business strategy;
- Planning, designing and delivering complex technical enterprise solutions within - Service Management, Infrastructure, Applications, Operational Management tools, DevOps and Cloud;
- Selecting and establishing policies and standards in systems architecture;
- Interacting with 'C' level executives and be involved in the development of tactical and strategic planning across Business, Data, Application and Technology domain;
- Participating in strategic planning to work towards account and team goals.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a Solution Architecture position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to write technical documentation and assist in reporting;
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder engagement ability;
- Proven negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Opportunity to work for a global, brand name;
- Permanent opportunity;
- Perth CBD location.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 194297