Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and meticulous Solution Architect for an integral whole of Government project. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with a 12-month extension option and is working from our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
Within this role you will design and develop high level and detailed end-to-end solution architecture for initiatives covering application, information, infrastructure and security, technology standards and architecture principles to ensure fit against current and strategic business needs.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect with relevant qualifications and certifications.
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and with an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Sound communication skills including:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working within Enterprise environments, with a strong understanding of Java technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with Vendors and assessing Vendor technical proposals, ensuring value for money.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192089
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.