Work for a leading, innovative and well-respected organisation
6 Month Contract with extensions
Based in Sydney CBD
About the role
Our client, a large Australian enterprise client is seeking to engage an experienced Solution Architect.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part over the course of planning, development and implementation phases, from the Sydney office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen .
- Review the architectures, designes and specifications prepared by the suppliers to ensure end to end solution as described.
- Ensure stakeholders expectations with respect to the solution's capability are appropriately managed.
- Ensure timely and effective issue and risk management.
- Provide advice and input to project planning activities.
- Provide periodic reporting of status of deliverables and other requirements.
- Significant experience with the design, implementation and testing of complex and multiple customer channels
- Significant experience in any one or more of the following domains: ticketing, Payments, smartcards, digital.
- Proven experience working in a large and multiple technology projects
- Experience in technologies like RDBMS, ESB, SOA, PCI/DSS.
- Experience in System Integration, data and security implementations
- Has to be excellent communication and leadership skills
- Understanding and experience in enterprise architecture, TOGAF is an advantage
- API Card, Mobility TELCO Networks is also advantageous
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188761.