Seeking a Senior Applications Solutions Architect to join a large Australian Enterprise in CBD location.
As the Solution Architect, you will provide specialist technical advice, expertise and leadership to support delivery of solution architecture services. This includes defining solutions for multiple complex technology systems, and to provide guidance and advice to program sponsors, business and technology stakeholders to assist with the successful delivery of business and customer objectives. Specifically:
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
- Lead end-to-end solution for a complex project, business problem or customer outcome
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program
- Contribute to reduction of risk in business zones impacted by projects/programs
- Facilitate workshops with the business and technology stakeholders to determine solution architecture outcomes
- Provide architecture guidance and advice to project / program sponsors, business leaders (e.g. GM) and accountable Technology GM to assist with the successful delivery of project objectives
- Deliver the target state architectural alignment (including choices to deviate from target state) for project business cases
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills & experience:
- Large enterprise experience
- Financial services background particularly in wealth area (highly advantageous)
- Excellent problem solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of technology end-to-end SDLC
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you! Please apply now! To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency status.