Our Federal Government Client is seeking Solution Architects to join an existing team that works across several architectural and strategic domains. This role will own both the technical engagement and client facing engagement and is expected to take on a leadership role to facilitate discussions and deliver solutions. This is a dynamic role for an architect, with the successful candidate expected to contribute to the maturity of the architectural practice and future direction of ICT.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to develop solution architecture for hybrid and distributed systems.
- Document best practice architecture, blueprints and documentation that ensure compliance and resilience on both cloud and on premise infrastructure.
- Contribute to process models and tool sets to enable adoption of automation methodologies.
- Contribute to the maturity of internal ICT processes and governance.
- Validate as-built and as-configured implementations.
- Assist build engineers in delivering solutions through designs, documentation and defined patterns.
- Develop a deep understanding of Azure and AWS and private cloud platforms.
- Provide expert advice to business analysts and architects with regards to availability, scalability, business continuity, process and methodologies.
- Ensure security is considered as part of every solution and assist security teams in populating risk and compliance artefacts.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the procurement and use of ICT services.
- Contribute to Architectural Review Board discussions and papers to ensure alignment of solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience producing formal design artefacts for cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Experience communicating conceptual designs and strategic intent to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience facilitating design discussion and extracting a consensus among stakeholders.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience architecting solutions in Azure and M365.
- Experience designing integration with COTS, PaaS and SaaS products
- Experience navigating monolithic brownfield architectures
- Certifications in TOGAF 9, Azure, AWS, M365, or D365.
- Experience developing threat models, security architecture, and knowledge of the ISM.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237358
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.