- Work for a market leader
- Opportunity to take part in a major scale IT transformation
- Friendly, down to earth team environment
An industry leading client in WA is seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent opportunity within their team. The Solution Architect will work to design innovative, long term architectural solutions as part of a major IT transformation journey happening within the organization.
- Assist in developing an ICT Architecture vision and roadmap of business and technical change on a major transformational ICT projects;
- Design ICT solutions that are strategically linked the proposed IT strategy;
- Propose, initiate and develop new concepts and coordinate the prototype/feasibility development;
- Develop longstanding relationships with key stakeholders;
- Contribute to the IT planning and enterprise business architecture activities;
- Provide architectural support and solution insights in areas relative to digital, Technology Solution and business engagements.
- Proven experience and understanding of ICT architecture & design approaches;
- The ability to facilitate and deal with complex stakeholder groups at a middle management to executive level;
- Strong ability to create documentation based on the needs of various user groups;
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral);
- Experience with Agile methodology.
How to apply:
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 08 9423 1449 (Job reference: 198125)