Looking for a Solution Architect with strong Data focus who has worked on Regulatory Projects to work within a dynamic team environment within the Banking Sector.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the end to end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
The Solution Architect is also responsible for assuring that the project is implemented in line with the end to end solution endorsed during delivery planning.
Solution Architects play a key role in the delivery of the following architecture services:
- Delivery Planning:
- Business Solution Blueprint Development
- Planning and Estimating
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
Solution Architects are optionally involved in the following architecture services:
- Data Architecture
- Business Solution Blueprint Facilitation
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years solid Solution Architect experience with a data focus.
- AWS / Cloud Experience
- Experience working on regulatory projects is highly regarded
- Strong experience in software/system analysis and design experience on complex projects.
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies. Experience leading delivery teams in an agile scrum environment as an architect/designer/scrum master would be highly regarded.
- Experience working on successfully executed projects (varying scope, complexity and challenge).
- Experience leading small teams of developers or designers.
Relevant Financial Services Industry experience advantageous
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or call Zoe Clifford on 8080 7200.
The reference number for this job is #187589