This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team where you can drive outcomes with your technical leadership. The purpose of this role is to bring everything together. You will play a pivotal role in guiding BA's, Tech Leads and Test Analysts as well as attend various governance forums. As Solution Architect you will be responsible for detailed solutioning and at times technical roadmaps. This role has a heavy focus on collaboration as you work with various tech teams across the business to define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their objectives.
Skills and Responsibilities required:
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: SAP, Salesforce, Power Platform, ServiceNow, Pega, SAAS Platform or Atlassian
- Applications experience coupled with a good overall understanding of Infrastructure Architecture, Security Architecture and IT Architecture
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to make sure customer expectations and current / future ICT capability are in alignment
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments
- Lead requirements workshops, document requirements, solution design options and seek design approvals
- Be a primary point of contact for all solution design and implementation risks and ensure project team is on the right track
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing a wide range of information technology applications and associated infrastructure security controls and sound knowledge of API driven architecture technologies, event driven architecture and real time streaming technologies.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 246467.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.