Our client is seeking a Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst. Reporting to the Test Lead, the successful applicant will demonstrate an understanding of the ICT software development cycle and infrastructure testing with an emphasis on test planning, test analysis, test execution and outcome reporting. The person will have broad experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising bespoke components with numerous system interfaces, including testing security use-cases. They will be comfortable operating as a hands-on Senior Test Analyst within an agile scrum context using the Atlassian stack for test design, execution and reporting.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
- Conducting test analysis, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
- Provide input and support to the Test Lead (e.g. to Test strategy/planning).
- Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise and manage defects.
- Identify test process improvements, and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles.
- Experience in conducting test activities within an agile methodology.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 206719
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.