We require the services of a motivated and engaged software developer with some experience in Java technologies and online forms development. The key attributes required are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Exposure to React preferred
- Exposure to Java 11 and cloud-based development environments
- Exposure to cross-browser and cross-device development
- The ability to work closely with developers and other staff, both technical and non-technical, in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn from other team members and to engage with business stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The candidate's demonstrated adaptability and flexibility as it relates to working in an agile development team, and their willingness to share ideas and best practices with the team.
- The candidate's level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively when working collaboratively with team members and customer stakeholders, e.g. the ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian or PR holders
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208400
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.