Looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer for my client in Melbourne to take up a 6 months contract role with a view of extension.
Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Analytical mindset, natural curiosity, initiative and willingness to think outside the box to solve problems, using engineering approaches to running better production systems
- 4+ years of working in technology roles across modern infrastructure and development practices
- Strong engineering, system administration, networking or DevOps background
- Some or all of the following technical skills: Python, AWS, Java, Splunk, Node.JS, Scripting (e.g. bash, Python), ITSM tooling, Salesforce, APM tooling, IVR (e.g. PureCloud), Integration platforms
- Experience in executing a support function for customer facing products and services (IT or non-IT)
- Experience or exposure to ITIL service management frameworks
- Strong understanding and experience in Agile delivery methodologies and toolsets with minimum 3+ years of working in projects applying Agile techniques
- Strong technical skills and ability to motivate personnel
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills to achieve business outcomes
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with Systems Thinking and analytical methods
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY!