ServiceNow Domain Architect
- Strong Background in IT Service Management solutions design and in-depth technical knowledge in IT service Management disciplines in particular IT Service Support & IT operations management.
- Extensive ServiceNow platform experience ITSM & ITOM.
- Ability to build architecture solutions around Service Catalog, Service Orchestration, Service Automations, Discovery & Service Mapping, IT asset Management, Service Management Integrations, IT operations Analytics, Monitoring & Alerting
- Experience around Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Framework
- Experience of designing solutions that operates on the major platforms & Service providers, Splunk, AppDynamics, Redhat, CA would be bonus
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to engage and work with product vendors & service providers to maintain knowledge and up to date on vendor roadmaps and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify issues across the broader IT community and deliver engineering solutions
- In a nutshell - ServiceNow Guru with governance & strong stakeholder management skills
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
If this sounds like YOU Apply Now!
And for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 187938