Service Desk Technician
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance Required
- Contract with top Federal Government Client
- Level 1 and 2 Service Desk support
Our top Federal Government client is seeking a Service desk technician who will maintain software documentation, policies, and procedures.
About the role:
- Provide high quality user oriented level 1 and 2 Service Desk support for account management, hardware, network and operating systems.
- Apply best practice, experience, common sense, and imagination to contribute to the design and development of the Institute's computing environment.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, procurement, and installation of Windows hardware and software components. This includes registering new hardware into our asset management system and installing/removing hardware from user workstations.
- Maintain clear and up-to-date system and software documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Under the direction of the team leader, perform routine systems administration tasks, including user account management, monitoring of activities, and backup tasks.
You will have:
- Strong preference for M365 skills.
- Management of customer needs in a professional, organised and friendly manner
- Ensure the effective, prudent and accountable use of resources by ensuring compliance with relevant IT policies, guidelines and procedures.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 212526.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.