Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Service Desk Team Leader to participate in tasks within a client-focused team providing development, enhancement, implementation and support services for business and information technology systems.
This is for a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Provide technical resolution, IT administration and troubleshooting across a wide range of ICT platforms including Microsoft Windows 11, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, System Centre Configuration Manager/Intune, Azure, and Citrix;
- Lead the team in providing Level 1 and 2 support to the user base of IP Australia;
- Provide a Level 2 escalation point for all Service Centre Analysts - escalating to Level 2 / 3 support teams within ITG and other business areas when required;
- Drive quality Customer Support - excellent customer engagement and effective and effective technical support;
- Creates a culture of accountability by reporting, discussing performance metrics, goals and success measures with the team;
- Manage and oversee the life cycle of ticket to ensure appropriate resolution and closure of all tickets;
- Take ownership of managing updates and improvements to Service Centre policies, standards, guidelines, procedures and work instructions;
- Take ownership of the Service Centre's VIP support function;
- Manage the overall build and deployment of end user devices;
- Back up the Service Centre Manager as required;
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours responsive to workplace change (including participate in and encourage others to participate in change and contribute to successful outcomes);
- Improve team performance through effective engagement, knowledge sharing, cross skilling and general uplifting quality with level 2 and 3 resolution team;
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years in service desk team leader roles20%
- Demonstrated experience using modern service desk tools including analyzing and developing processes, workflows and undertaking incident, problem management, reporting processes.20%
- Demonstrated experience defining service channels, service levels, standards and monitoring processes for customer service or service desk staff.20%
- Strong written and verbal communications including experience drafting and maintaining policies, standards and procedures for the customer service or service desk functions including a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ITIL.20%
- Demonstrated experience building and mentoring staff and developing a modern customer centric service delivery mode 20%
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience developing and undertaking mentoring and training programs with staff.
- Relevant certifications or at least three years working experience delivering ITIL based service management processes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #244637
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.