We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Service Desk Consultant to join this progressive company on an initial 6 month Part Time contract.
- Level 1-2 Service Desk Consultant
- Remote and onsite support
- Desktop management
- Rather than reactive 'break/fix' support this role will provide proactive monitoring to resolve issues before they make an impact
- Hours of work from 8am to 12pm daily.
- Provide timely and high-quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests following agreed process guidelines, work practises and industry leading service standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers, providing a high level of customer service within Service Level Agreements
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and energetic team member who provides mentoring and coaching to other staff
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively multi task and drive for great outcomes
- Some previous technical/service desk experience is welcomed but not essential
- Proactive mindset
If you are looking for a Part Time position in a progressive company, apply now!