This company has extensive operations across Australia and New Zealand and is looking for a passionate Service Desk Consultant to join their team.
Ideally you will have:
- Sound knowledge of technology to support business and delivery of role
- Demonstrated experience with Service Desk work flow tools, Windows technologies, including but not limited to;
- Windows OS (Win7 and above)
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory (in a Windows server infrastructure environment, physical and virtual for Citrix, terminal servers and infrastructure servers.)
- Experience in Microsoft related services, including but not limited to DNS, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience with supporting iOS devices and xenmobile technologies.
- Understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity principles.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
- Contribute in a team environment
- Excellent decision making and problem analysis skills.
- Commitment to service and performance excellence
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the area of Information Technology or an appropriate business discipline
- ITIL Foundation Certification is desirable
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.