Our client is seeking an experienced service desk consultant to join their service management team. The team is responsible for managing the company's top clients in an ITIL environment. This is a unique role where you will get to work in a service management environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Worked under a service management environment. Worked together with problem managers and change managers.
- Generate reports, charts and graphs of the mobile traffic using Modify and add new KPIs when necessary to the demand and capacity Excel spreadsheet.
- Regular reporting and meeting regarding the capacity and performance of the network / capacity managers.
- Download, analyse and manipulate data using Excel.
- Ensured that defined KPIs, thresholds and metrics are not exceeded.
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Preferably a customer service desk consultant - Or could come from a background in help desk, reporting, or capacity analysis
- MUST BE A CITIZEN TO PASS SECURITY CHECK
- ITIL exposure desirable but not essential
- Worked with tickets ideal but not essential
- Can pull data from a database and pass information on - Eg, servicenow
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.