A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Telecommunications Service Analyst for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
To be considered as the successful candidate, you must have a good level of operational skills & a technical background in a network administration capacity e.g responsible for proxies, RSA, RBAC VPN, platforms etc. Exposure to F5 load balancers or SDN is highly desired.
The role of Telecommunications Service Analyst is to perform required activities supporting network operations and network security, which include but are not limited to:
- First contact problem definition, troubleshooting, resolution and analysis of service faults,
- Systems administration, provisioning and reporting activities,
- Incident Management of service faults,
- Change management of technical services,
- Enforcement of policies and operational procedures.
To be considered for this role, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Experience of IT networks in a utility, carrier or service provider environment with exposure to IP/MPLS, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN, email + web proxy, etc .
- Proficient troubleshooting across various network platforms and technologies from vendors using monitoring, syslog, packet capture, ITSM and other tools.
- In-depth working knowledge of current operational practices, processes, principles and standards (including ITIL) for complex network environments.
Interested? Then please apply TODAY or call us to discuss the role further.