Our Government Client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to be responsible for delivering first and second level technical support to system users. You will be required to work in conjunction with System Admins and to assist the Service Desk Manager, Technology Services with project work, ad-hoc requests and other duties as directed.
This is a contract role until February 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Responding to help desk requests on network environment, escalating requests to the Service Desk Manager or Systems Administrator where appropriate after appropriate troubleshooting has occurred without solution obtained.
- Set up and support of network devices (e.g. printers, scanners, etc), video conferencing and teleconferencing equipment.
- Install and upgrade software applications as requested by ICT managers.
- Research computer, software application and printer support issues to identify solutions.
- Assist users with computer connectivity to the office, both locally and remotely.
- Assist the Service Desk Manager, Technology Services to maintain records of computer hardware and software assets.
- Support of NFSA's telephone system.
- Participate in Technology Services projects as required.
- Training as required to users either 1:1 or more formally in classroom environment
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in helpdesk-based role within medium-sized corporate environment / managed service desk; Microsoft accreditation for Windows Operating Systems; Evidenced Windows 10 / Office 365 / Windows Server 2012/2016 experience
- Strong customer focus, client-liaison, communication and interpersonal skills; Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to work well in a small team environment
- Competitive rates commensurate with experience, expertise, qualifications, and abilities of the candidates
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206433
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.