Our client is currently requiring an experienced Customer IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team. The team is responsible for supporting the company's external customers with various technical issues. This is a fun team with supportive management and colleagues.
- Provide support to business customers who are using the company's various websites
- Fixing various error messages related from front end to various back end databases
- Extract manifest files, SQL database issues, client / server concepts
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Setup customer access and other service requests
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Use Remedy or Service Now software
- Can think outside the box and come up with unique solutions
**This role offers progression to other areas such as application support in the future.
- Previous experience in technical support, help desk, desktop support or service desk
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and multi-task
- People that can think outside the box
- Can start immediately
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.