Our client has a large presence within the Public Sector, they are currently seeking a Service Delivery Analyst to join their team for an initial 6-month contract.
The primary focus of this role is to support and provides the strategic and operational delivery of the service. Manage external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of required products and services. Support the supplier strategy and ensures robust SLAs are in place to deliver value for money; ensure that services received to meet the SLA requirements are documented.
- Supports one or more Service Delivery Managers to ensure the assigned service(s) are delivered by major IT service providers in accordance with the contractual terms.
- Takes ownership and proactive management of issues relating to supplier delivery services, ensuring these are effectively tracked and communicated.
- Assists one or more Service Delivery Managers to ensure that all services are maintained to the standard as set out in SLAs. Develops and provides input into the content, structure, and results analysis of customer satisfaction surveys on the assigned service(s).
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working with large 3rd Party Vendor Relationships
- A background in Network and Voice Service tools and technologies
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data (costs, incidents, stock, etc) to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
- Can demonstrate experience in one, or preferably more, of the key NVS Service Lines (Mobile, Telephony, Contact Centre, Networks, Scanners, RNCR, Transition and Delivery
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #247476