Support the strategic and operational delivery of service. Manage external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of required products and services whilst acting as a key business escalation point for items relating to the service provided.
- Managing Asset Lifecycle for devices, hardware etc
- Ensure services received meet the SLA requirements.
- Take ownership and proactive management of issues relating to supplier delivery services.
- Conduct trends analysis to identify, manage and fix issues with supplier delivery services, to ensure there is no loss of service.
- Build positive and influential relationships with suppliers to demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Background in End User Computing related tools and technologies, including but not limited to, Desktop, Field Services, Server Based Tools (e.g. SCCM, SCOM).
- Collaboration tools - O365
- Experience with analysis, validation and processing of billing data.
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data (costs, incidents, stock, etc) to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
- Can demonstrate experience in one, or preferably more, of the key EUC Service Lines (Device Provisioning, Application Presentation & Delivery, Maintenance, Communications and Messaging, User Help and Support or Printing.
- Printing services and Video conferencing (AV)
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY today or, if you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.