Our client is a leader within the superannuation domain, they are currently looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer and a Senior Performance Test Engineer to join on initial 6 month contracts.
The client is ideally looking for:
Senior Automation Test Engineer - With a strong experience in designing and building mobile application automation frameworks from ground up. Experience in tools like BrowserStack AppAutomate, TOSCA etc.
Senior Performance Test Engineer - With a strong experience in designing and building performance test frameworks from ground up for desktop and API applications. Must have strong experience on JMeter.
- Taking the lead to help understand complex project documentation to determine clear testing requirements
- Proactively identifying and raising testing defects with the right people at the right time following set procedures to enable quality testing
- Overseeing testing being delivered by Test Designers to ensure quality work is delivered
- Making sure that issues and risks are highlighted early, to allow us sufficient time to address any potential problems before they impact our schedules.
- Design and execute test cases, whilst seeking to learn and innovate
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- Commercial IT experience, industry knowledge and at least 1-3 years IT testing experience coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience with Acurity or Superannuation systems highly regarded
- Proven experience with testing methodologies and tools across waterfall and agile SDLCs
- Previous experience with Test Automation in particular TOSCA highly regarded
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh (03) 80870 7220 and quote #248808