My client, a leading Australian transport company are looking to bring on a talented and passionate Senior User Experience Designer to design and enhance features across their extensive customer-facing products, including mobile apps, voice and chat features.
You will be working leading a team of UX and UI designers, taking charge of the design process of the project from opportunity to implementation. This is the right role for someone who is not afraid to embrace nuances and can effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand the requirements and design end-to-end user experiences that meet the needs of the customer and fit the product vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and framing UX research tasks and deliverables as part of Product Discovery
- Influence and inform product strategy through strong communication of customer problems and opportunities
- Develop working relationships with domains across the wider business
- Facilitate workshops from stakholder inception through to design and ideation activities
- User experience research
- Establish measurable metrics to assess the value of UX
You will have:
- At least 7 years experience working with cross-functional teams in a major online consumer or enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Thinking and Agile frameworks
- Extensive skills with iOS and Android applications
- Strong mobile prototyping skills (Flinto, Figma and Sketch highly desireable)
- Drive for strategic product planning and success
If you are passionate about design and aligning customer needs and business goals, this is the right role for you. Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 9409 4700 quoting reference number 197784 for more details.