About the Company
Our mission is to start good things in the lives of all Australians, so they can enjoy healthier, happier lives. We're perfectly positioned to build a good start into a whole lot more, with a workforce of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia's most trusted brands.
About the role
Our client is searching for a experienced Test Analyst individual to join their Information & Digital department. The Test Analyst is primarily responsible for effectively and efficiently testing in Automation for critical systems and complex technology environment Payments.
- Conducting both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution.
- Sstrong theoretical and practical knowledge of key test and test automation tools
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, automation and process/documentation for the Clients Payments Platforms test environments and testing tools
- Train and coach Payments BAU and project resources in the use of and methodologies adopted for testing
- Ability to lead project test teams and create test execution and acceptance plans,
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect manage management practices,
- Wworking on JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices,
- Ensure all works completed are in line with strategy and align to the values of client
Skills and experience
- 3 years minimum in testing automation tools, scripting and test practices
- Previous experience environment management and test data creation for test automation
- Proven ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and brands (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 245264
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.