Seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join one of Australia's leading banks. Banking and finance experience preferred but not essential.
The Test Analyst, Senior (including Test Lead) is responsible for deriving test requirements, designing and developing test cases, execution of tests, identifying and assisting in the resolution of defects prior to implementation.
The Test Analyst, Senior (including Test Lead) is also responsible for developing Test Plans (including Master Test Plans / Test Strategies) to capture the test approach to ensure the success of Development Projects (including Monthly Releases, Projects and CONFIG Releases).
In addition, the Test Analyst, Senior (including Test Lead) may lead a small team responsible for the planning, design and execution of a test phase or small-to-medium project with an appropriate level of guidance and support from the Manager, Testing.
Core Responsibilities of the role include:
- Testing - Planning, Design & Preparation, Execution and Reporting
- Defect Management - Identification, Analysis, Recording, Retesting, Closure
- Test Automation - Development, Maintenance, Execution and Reporting
- Test & SDLC Metrics - Capture and Reporting
- Use Calypso as their application which supports their interest rate derivative.
- Must have Calypso or Murex-If not must have financial markets experience.
Direct Reports = NIL
The role does not have any direct reports however from time-to-time the Test Analyst, Senior (including Test Lead) may lead a team of people on a small-to-medium project or deliverable.
If this role sounds your next role, APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!