Senior Test Analyst
19/04/2022 to 30/06/2022 + Likely extensions
About the role
The Senior Tester will provide high-quality test analysis and coordination for new security tools, in a complex and operationally reactive environment. The Senior Tester will leverage and align their activities with the existing business-as-usual agreed software testing practice.
- Develop and deliver test strategies, test plans, criteria and procedures to meet project and business priorities.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute test plans to meet requirements and deliverables of the project and business.
- Plan, manage and perform all categories of testing including functional, non-functional, integration, data migration, performance, regression and UAT.
- Report test preparedness and execution results, coordinate workload analysis testing results and raise, manage and finalise defects as required.
- Ensure adherence to QPS agreed software testing practice and support the project to find technical solutions for testing requirements.
- Liaise regularly with business-as-usual test leads, business stakeholders, technical SMEs and project staff to effectively plan and execute testing activities within agreed timeframes.
Skills and experience
- 3+ Senior Tester experience.
- Experience with test recording tools (such as HP Quality Centre) in a business setting including requirement traceability, test lab setup and tool reporting.
- Experience with programming and design in C#, VB, .NET
- Experience with Windows Server, MS SQL, Networking principles, Data Integrity and system architecture knowledge.
- Experience with performance tools (such as Quality Centre testing tools), including HP Performance Centre, LoadRunner and Unified Functional Test.
- Experience with, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, technologies or platforms including Azure, AWS, HTML5, Selenium, Phantom JS, Apple App Store, Google Play store and mobility devices.
- Experience with test automation
- An understanding of Testing in the context of ICT as a service.
- Experience developing, coordinating and executing test plans in complex project and business environments.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 244830.