Our Federal Government Client is seeking a SENIOR TEST ANALYST.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with vendors, stakeholders and other members of their multidisciplinary team;
- Providing input into:
- test artefacts;
- developing cost estimates for testing activities;
- Analysing system documentation in order to develop test case specifications;
- Performing Geospatial, Biometrics or technical back end testing;
- Creating comprehensive test cases and complex test data for a variety of systems using a range of tools including SOAP, SQL, & XML;
- Conducting peer reviews with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality of work;
- Executing technical test cases for a wide range of ICT products;
- Providing input into reporting on the quality of the solution and status/progress of work;
- Assisting in the resolution of defects and take responsibilities for monitoring resolution through to completion;
- Identifying, documenting and escalating risks and/or issues and applying mitigation strategies where appropriate;
- Providing recommendations to Test Leads and Test Manager based on test results;
- Understanding and employing test ISTQB methodologies
- Assessing the usability of new and existing products or services through trials, expert review, survey and analysis by engaging stakeholders.
- Assisting with the leadership of a team to successfully deliver testing related outcomes on time and with the highest quality possible;
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff within the team as required; and
- Providing testing related estimates as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- ISTQB certified;
- Demonstrated 3+ years' experience in providing test services in complex highly integrated environment (APS experience preferred);
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in Geospatial, Biometrics or technical back end/integration testing;
- Experience in a range of tools for data creation and test execution including SOAP, SQL & XML;
- Ability to construct and execute scripts for functional and system tests both from user interfaces;
- HP ALM/Quality Center experience or similar Industry standard toolset;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non -technical stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210955
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.