We are seeking Senior Test Analyst for projects in improving the enterprise applications environments by ensuring upgrades to critical commercial products
In this role you will:
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams.
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases.
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities.
- Select the appropriate resources to achieve quality business and service delivery outcomes and performance objectives, tracking the progress of testing against planned schedule.
- Strong skills in testing methodologies
- XML - Proficiency in XML Scripting
- HP ALM
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are eligible to hold an Australian Government security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725