About the role
As Senior Test Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for functional testing, integration testing and regression testing of solutions build across a variety of platforms including Dynamics CRM, IntelleDox and Azure Serverless.
- Experience / Qualifications: 5+ years' experience in testing software applications coupled with ISTQB testing certification and/or relevant tertiary qualifications in IT with relevant work experience.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to anticipate the interests and knowledge level of an audience and present information and feedback accordingly.
- Behaviours: A history of professional and respectful behaviours and attitudes in a collaborative environment.
- Adaptability: The ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities simultaneously, and carry out non-routine tasks under limited direction from Senior Technical/Research staff.
- Problem Solving: Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting/creating and testing alternative solutions.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in participating various stages of software development life cycle as a Senior Test Analyst / Test Team Lead role.
- Demonstrated high-level knowledge and experience in Test planning, testing analysis techniques, processes, and methodologies including software test tools.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile-Scrum and DevOps development environment.
- Tools and Technology knowledge of: Test case management tool such as TestRail, TFS, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium IDE or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as a part of a team to deliver mission critical tasks.
- Engage and liaise with our clients, business analysts, and developers to promote a Design First development approach
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 208538.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.