Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Test Analyst to engage in the following Deliverables:
- Production, maintenance and provisioning of test data.
- Designing, developing and documenting comprehensive testing plans
- Designing and executing test cases
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and documenting faults, issues and risks
- Devising and deploying fixes and improvements
- adhering to and updating established quality assurance processes
- Communicating with stakeholders and customers on testing objectives and testing outcomes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for six Months, located at our Client's Belconnen, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- A qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience as a Test analyst
- Strong SQL/PLSQL knowledge and extensive experience
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with very large and complex databases
- Jira and Xray plugin experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204596
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.