Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior Test Analyst (with specific experience in integration Testing) to work on a long-term project (happy to consider hourly rate contractors or a permanent engagement) based in Adelaide CBD.
There is some flexibility to WFH, but onsite presence is needed in Adelaide on a regular basis (so it's NOT 100% WFH)
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, designing and developing test cases according to specifications.
- Participating in review of requirement specification documents to make sure requirements are complete, not ambiguous and not in conflict to other requirements.
- Performing functional, non-functional, integration and system testing in line with test cases for the project.
- Creating and maintaining test data according to the organisational privacy requirements to be used in test execution.
- Recording test results, raising defects and re-testing fixes.
- Creating test reports and communicating status of assigned testing tasks to testing lead and management
- Providing realistic estimates to Test Lead for assigned testing tasks.
- Maintaining the test management system e.g. HP ALM and JIRA according to organisational and program standards and processes for testing
- Adhering to all organisational policies, procedures, standards and practices.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years prior experience working as a Test Analyst on complex projects.
- Proven experience in planning and executing various forms of testing of enterprise computer applications, particularly system, acceptance and regression testing.
- Proven experience with use of test repositories and testing tools
- Proven experience in verifying COTS applications.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW and will contact all suitable applicants within 24 hours to discuss this exciting role!
SA: LHS 296564