A rare opportunity has become available for a Senior Rigger to join a telecommunications company.
The Senior Telecommunications Rigger will manage client requirements, liaise with management, do daily reporting and vehicle inspections whilst adhering to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards.
This role will also be working at heights and will involve installation and removal of Microwave dish, antenna and feeder cables on monopoles and towers.
- Over 5 years of experience in mobile technology space working in Field Operations
- Must have strong rigging background in telecommunications
- Must be proficient in the installation and recovery of panel antennas and identification of faults in telecommunications equipment
- Strong customer focus, relationship building and management skills
- Must be qualified and experienced in using Elevated Work Platforms (EWP) and Tower Rescue
- Thorough and compliant with the QA Policies and Procedures
- Must be highly knowledgeable in WH&S and First Aid
Applicants with Advanced Rigging and Working at Heights Certificates are preferred.
This is a rare opportunity within Adelaide, working with a market leader. For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Karen at (08) 8112 7400.