Looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + 12 months extension
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated Project/Program Management experience;
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager/program manager;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Proven understanding of the role of business areas in large projects;
- Proven ability to manage client expectations;
- Extensive experience in preparing high quality project management documentation (project plan, schedule, issues log, risk register, costings, budget and implementation plan);
- Project Management PRINCE2 Practitioner certification;
- Diploma of Project Management (BSB1415);
- Member of Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM) with a current Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) certification;
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMI) with Australian Chapter Membership with a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Equivalent Professional Membership and Certifications - APM (UK), IPMA.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.