* Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour,
actions and decisions we expect from our people.
* Liaise with stakeholders within and outside A&I to define, optimize and maintain
business and technical requirements for projects across the Group, and map them
back to Decisioning capabilities, empowered by the Group's data repositories and
* Gather requirements from stakeholders and translate them into technical
requirements for developers to build decisioning strategies.
* Assist business stakeholders with Business Verification Tests which are done via
writing SQL queries for delivered project features.
* Assist with helping stakeholders understand how decisioning rules are implemented
and how it translates to data.
* Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using process maps to
define processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations
and reports to stakeholders.
* Able to conduct and assist in business requirement workshops.
* Risk Mindset
* Decisioning and Data Engineering Knowledge - experience in Decisioning projects, and
exposure to big data, data engineering, systems integration and architecture frameworks.
Understanding of Pega Decisioning solution components is essential.
* Business Analysis .
* Data Analysis
* Stakeholder Management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 201420