We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Lead to work within a large Wealth Management and Insurance Business in Sydney CBD.
Your role is to provide expert technical and/or domain expertise to both business and IT, covering all aspects of the SDLC. You will assist the architecture team in providing input into business strategy and technical design workshops to facilitate effective, adaptive, sharable and timely solutions. Acting as a bridge between the Development Team and the Architects and Solution Designers, the Senior Technical Lead will assume responsibility for continued solution alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
In this role, you will provide:
- Technical analysis and design experience on medium to complex 'enterprise sized' projects
- Systems integration experience and Technology industry experience, exposure to Insurance industry desirable
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform and exposure to multiple development methodologies
- Proven software development experience and exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills
- A firm understanding of a financial services operating environment and Insurance core applications and products desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Exposure to Oracle based systems and Oracle technical knowledge desirable
- Tertiary level qualifications in Engineering (Computer Science or relevant engineering disciplines) with 8+ years relevant industry experience
For more information or to be considered for this role, please apply to this advertisement or quote #18010.