Our federal government client is looking for a Solution Architect to join the team. Australian citizens due to security clearance.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high level and detailed technical and security designs.
- Producing technical and security work packages for actioning by ICT teams.
- Reviewing completed technical builds and creating and maintaining "as built" documentation.
- Architectural documentation
You will have
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with a range of network and server infrastructures including operating system platforms.
- Java technologies
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720