Our client has a large presence within the Banking and Finance industry, they are currently seeking a Senior Support Analyst to join their team.
The primary focus for this role is to deliver support for the Business Unit and contribute to the strong global investment in technology - including regulatory change and electronic distribution platforms. The successful candidate will leverage off the Financial Markets technology and run capability to support the end-to-end relationships of all stakeholders.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Extensive hands-on experience with the Murex GUI, back-end infrastructure, Murex services, Workflow (pre-trade and post-trade), and batch structure are essential
- Exposure to Trading, Payments, Risk Management Systems, Emerging Technologies.
- Knowledge of programming languages applied to financial markets products and databases (preferably Sybase) - Advantageous
- Experience with managing system changes, functional testing, implementations
- Identification of new technologies in the marketplace
- Familiarity with various technology applications and tools (Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence etc);
- Familiarity with the functions and structures of XSL, XML, FIX, MXML
- Advanced analysis, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and consultative skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha on (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #244085