Our national client is seeking to engage a highly-motivated Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer, you will:
- Assist with development and improvement of the clients Project systems and other projects as directed
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including documentation, quality assurance and testing.
- Follow software development best practices
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible with work assignments.
- A team player and natural communicator, who will easily integrate with the existing teams and pass back relevant observations.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven software development and/or scripting experience on Unix platforms with OO languages such as Ruby or Python
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Demonstrable knowledge of model-view-controller (MVC) architectural patterns for web-based application
- Solid knowledge of relational database systems (RDBMS) such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Ability to create and optimise complex SQL queries
- Experience with the version control system e.g. Git.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.