Our client has a large presence within the Aviation Industry, they are currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Focussing on the adobe analytics data layer rebuild
- Setting quality standards, guidelines and expectations of all code outputs delivered by the service team(s) (from any engineer)
- Performance testing to ensure that load speeds on impacted pages and flows remain within acceptable thresholds
- Supporting the Adobe Experience Manager Migration (AEM 6.3 to 6.5) project
- Be accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to both internal and external customers
- Review all phases of unit, Business and other QA to ensure testing coverage with requirement traceability in collaboration with Service Team(s)
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior role as a Tester/Quality Engineer
- Have experience ensuring key details (metrics and dimensions) exist in the data layer and in the correct format.
- Have experience in regression testing to ensure that key functionality on impacted pages and flows continues to work as expected.
- Prior Airline experience is also an advantage.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #241643