About the Company
Our client's goal is to build a world-class platform to fight financial crime to keep our community and customers safe. The engineering teams are at the centre of this fight and we need the best minds to combat the ever-growing threat of organised crime.
About the role
The Senior Quality Engineer will be part of a specialist team/community working across all disciplines (Testing Framework Adoption and Enablement, Test Automation, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Performance Engineering, Service Virtualisation & Monitoring and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform Quality practises within one or more of the Banks Technology Service Teams.
- Driving continuous improvement in software quality including automated testing coverage operational and security controls (towards 100%)
- Setting quality standards, guidelines and expectations of all code outputs delivered by the service team(s)
- Ensuring quality improvements and requirements needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Monitoring code quality automation supporting CI/CD pipeline in real-time
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real-time/continuous hands-off testing
- Be accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to both internal and external customers
- Effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories/features
- Design and enable the execution of an automation test framework for the service
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a senior/autonomous role as a Tester/Quality Engineer (approx. 5+ years)
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in the use of Tools such as Selenium, Postman, Performance centre, Jmeter, gradle, Jenkins, github.
- Must have Java experience
- Familiar with Docker, MQ and Kafka
- Experienced with automated testing as part of CI/CD, service availability and security posture integrity alignment with Continuous Delivery
- In depth knowledge of Quality Engineering within Software Engineering for CI/CD code deployment into the Cloud (AWS or GCP required)
- Experience of testing end to end solutions/services in integrated and/complex environments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au (quoting reference #238780)
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.