Our client, a global leader in the logistics and transportation industry require a Senior PM for an initial 6-month contract. The role requires managing multiple projects in the Analytics and Reporting (BI/DWH) area of the business. The ideal candidate will have a BI background and solid experience managing end to end projects.
As the Senior PM on this project you will be responsible for delivery of all aspects of your project including management, guidance and mentoring of project resources reporting to you and reporting up to the Program Director.
- Develop the PMP, setting up the right governance structure, project tracking, project financials and status reporting.
- Validate financial forecasts
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status and publish project status reports
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-departmental forums
- Define and track project milestones
- Stakeholder Management
- Communications management
To be successful in this project you will have:
- Previous experience working on BI/DWH projects
- Sound experience working on Agile projects with the ability to sell Agile to the business
- Understanding of large complex corporate environments.
- Ability to establish project oversight and governance quickly.
- Ability to work with challenging stakeholders.
- Delivery of both business and technical projects essential.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders